Good Afternoon everyone. Today is Friday, September 28, 2012. The month of September is just about all gone. That was fast. Before you know it it will be Thanksgiving. Praise the Lord. I am praying that I will get to see my family this year!! It has been 2 years since I've seen them.. Grandchildren are growing up fast. The oldest is going to be 14...WOW.... Hard to believe. She is beautiful just like her Mother...Loves school and all her activities.....I am so Blessed to have a beautiful family and grandchildren!!
I am a Christian. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul!! Did you know that we are chosen by Grace?
Romans 11:5-6. So too at the present time there is a remnant (a small believing minority), selected (chosen) by grace (by God's unmerited favor and graciousness). But if it is by grace (His unmerited favor and graciousness), it is no longer conditioned on works or anything men have done. Otherwise, grace would no longer be grace [it would be meaningless].
Have a blessed weekend everyone.....God's Got It!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment